Product DetailsMade from 100% Weber blue agave from the lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico, Cristalino is a blend of añejo (aged) and extra-añejo tequilas – surprisingly bright and clear despite its robust, rich flavors. Time in cognac and whisky casks imparts deep, creamy notes of vanilla, caramel and chocolate to Cristalino, with unique complexity gained from the terroir. Careful filtering keeps it clear.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Serve chilled, on the rocks, or in your favorite tequila cocktail
- Service temperature - 40°F
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
Volcan de mi Tierra Tequila Cristalino
A blend of añejo and extra-añejo tequila, Cristalino is crafted from 100% Weber blue agave from Jalisco’s lowlands. The añejo is aged in Glenmorangie whisky casks and the extra-añejo in Hennessy cognac casks. Before blending, the tequilas are carefully filtered to remove any amber color, while retaining their complex character.