Product DetailsMade from 100% Weber blue agave from the lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico, Cristalino is a blend of añejo (aged) and extra-añejo tequilas – surprisingly bright and clear despite its robust, rich flavors. Time in old-world barrels imparts deep, creamy notes of vanilla, caramel and chocolate to Cristalino, with unique complexity gained from the terroir. Careful filtering keeps it clear.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Serve chilled, on the rocks, or in your favorite tequila cocktail
- Service temperature - 40°F
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
Volcan de mi Tierra Tequila Cristalino
A blend of añejo and extra-añejo tequila, Cristalino is crafted from 100% Weber blue agave from Jalisco’s lowlands. The añejo is aged in old-world barrels. Before blending, the tequilas are carefully filtered to remove any amber color, while retaining their complex character.