Product DetailsThe original expression of Volcan de mi Tierra, Blanco captures the unique character of the region’s nutrient-rich volcanic terroir – redolent of grapefruit, black pepper and sweet agave. A blend of 100% Weber blue agave grown in the highlands and lowlands of Mexico’s western Jalisco region, this is a smooth and zesty tequila. Perfect chilled, on the rocks or in a cocktail.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Serve chilled, on the rocks, or in your favorite tequila cocktail
- Service temperature - 40°F
- When to drink - Ready to drink now
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
Volcan de mi Tierra Tequila Blanco
Volcan de mi Tierra Blanco is a nuanced blend of 75% slow-roasted lowland agave, heated in a wood-fired oven for 44 hours, and 25% highland agave fired for 12 hours. Crushed on a traditional stone wheel, the agave is fermented with champagne and rum yeast. First distilled in copper, it is distilled again in stainless steel before resting for 30 days.
More to try
- 2 oz Volcan de mi Tierrra Tequila Blanco
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 3/4 oz agave syrup
- 1.5 oz grapefruit juice
- Pinch salt
- Soda water or grapefruit flavored sparkling water or grapefruit soda
Combine tequila, lime, agave syrup, grapefruit juice and salt in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour over ice into a highball glass.
Top with soda / sparkling water and garnish with a grapefruit wedge.