Product DetailsInstantly recognizable, Veuve Clicquot’s Yellow Label Brut is the maison’s signature champagne and the standard against which all others are judged – balancing strength, aromatic intensity, freshness & silkiness Originally created for a British market that desired “dry” wines, Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label was trademarked in 1877 and has been used to toast events large and small ever since.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Taste neat, in a tulip-shaped tasting glass
- Service temperature - 46-50ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2020
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Non Vintage
This signature champagne gains its structure from the predominant presence of pinot noir (50-55%), roundness from meunier (15-20%) and elegance from chardonnay (28-33%). The grapes are sourced from 50 to 60 crus, and the blend comprises 30-45% reserve wines that have been aged up to 15 years.
More to try
Perfect as an apéritif or throughout a meal
The freshness of this champagne will work beautifully with the simple flavors of pan-fried scallops in a citrus relish.
Complement pan-fried red snapper, or a dish of sautéed white fish, with the well-structured Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label.
This blend makes a fitting partner for generous slices of strong, crumbly and slightly sweet Comté cheese.