Product DetailsVeuve Clicquot Rich is a playful, sweet champagne, showing aromatic intensity and silkiness and designed expressly for mixology. Customize a cocktail by adding pineapple, grapefruit zest, cucumber, celery, peppers or tea, and serving on ice. Taking champagne cocktails to a new level and allowing you to express your individual taste, Veuve Clicquot Rich cries out to be served on the rocks and mixed with fresh, new flavors.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy on ice in the Rich glass, or a wide-bowled wine / cabernet-style glass
- Service temperature - 46-50ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2020
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
- Dosage - 60 g/L
Blend and Origin
Veuve Clicquot Rich Non Vintage
The stronger concentration of meunier (30-35%) gives this champagne fresh and fruity notes, while pinot noir (40-45%) and chardonnay (20-25%) provide balance. Reserve wines (25-35%) are used to create the perfect blend. Winemakers use their dosage expertise to add sweetness (60 grams per liter), which complements the wine’s freshness and any added cocktail ingredients.
More to try
This champagne has been created especially for cocktails. To experiment with “Clicquology,” place a few ice cubes in a large glass and add one of the following ingredients: pineapple, grapefruit zest, cucumber, celery, peppers or tea. Top up with chilled champagne and enjoy.