To book this experience or to find out about additional tailored options, please call us on 1 (800) 795-6132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cellar masters have been perfecting Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot champagnes for centuries. Witness that legacy with our Reims experience, discovering the secrets behind the méthode champenoise, indulging in fine French cuisine and tasting your way through a collection of our signature and prestige cuvées.All Experiences can be reserved at your convenience. Book a minimum of four weeks prior to travel in the low season (April, July, August and November) and eight weeks in the high season (May, June, September and October), with a maximum of 15 guests per tour, Tuesday through Saturday.
Step behind the scenes at two of the Champagne region’s most prestigious estates to discover the myths and magic of Veuve Clicquot and Ruinart. Highlights include:
- Two nights’ accommodation with breakfast at L’Assiette Champenoise Hotel.
- A sumptuous four-course welcome dinner, with a bottle of Veuve Clicquot, at the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Millénaire.
- Guided tours of Ruinart and Veuve Clicquot – the estates and their impressive cellars – concluding with tastings of the maisons' fine champagnes.
- A visit to the vineyards of Verzy and Bouzy, both designated grand cru villages.
- A three-course lunch, with a bottle of Ruinart, served in the grounds of Le Jardin at Les Crayères on Day 2.
- All transfers in a chauffeured executive car.
Subject to availability. Estimated pricing from $5,100 for two guests. Complete our form, and a Customer Care Advisor will be in touch. Payments are taken in GBP (£) with the exchange rate applicable on the purchase date of the experience.