From Terrazas de los Andes’ prized Las Compuertas plot, 3,500 feet above sea level, comes this perfectly balanced Argentinian malbec, with notes of plum and spice, and an elegant finish.Planted in 1929, Las Compuertas produces the estate’s most expressive wines. The 2015 vintage is fresh, with refined fruit flavors, and pairs beautifully with bold dishes.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 57-61°F
- When to drink - Drink now through 2039+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Additional information - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 14,5%