Summer is in full swing, and all we want to do is laze about with our feet buried deep in the sand of the idyllic beaches of Ibiza, cocktail in hand. And our drink of choice? ¡Una Rosadita, por favor! Inspired by the Spanish grapefruits that have been macerated to make Belvedere Pink Grapefruit Vodka, this delightfully fresh drink combines zesty citrus notes with the nutty aroma of sherry and the distinctive richness of the Moët Ice Imperial champagne.
An aperitif-style cocktail, the Rosadita couldn’t be simpler to make, leaving you plenty of time to savor the good company and crisp seaside air. Simply combine the ingredients over ice and stir! A single sprig of aromatic thyme balances out the vibrant citrus flavors, while wedges of pink grapefruit give the Rosadita its signature rose color, a hue that matches the gorgeous Ibizan sunset.
HOW TO MIX THE ROSADITA - STEP BY STEP
- Combine all ingredients in a wine glass filled with ice.
- Stir until chilled.
- Garnish with two wedges of pink grapefruit, a sprig of thyme, and a Clos19 straw.
- Ice tongs
- Bar spoon
- Large wine glass
- ¾ oz Belvedere Pink Grapefruit Vodka
- 1.5 oz Moët Ice Imperial champagne
- ½ oz dry sherry (manzanilla or fino)
- Organic pink grapefruit
- Fresh thyme sprigs