Product DetailsFor its Peach Nectar macerated vodka, Belvedere uses only the finest peaches and apricots to create a bright, naturally flavored spirit with no added sugar and no additives. Plump summer peaches from California and juicy apricots from the southwest of Poland combine to create this luscious and softly sweet macerated vodka.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Serve neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store in your refrigerator, rather than the freezer, to retain Belvedere’s flavors and aromas
- Alcohol by volume - 40%
Blend and Origin
Belvedere Peach Nectar Vodka
Belvedere’s macerated vodkas begin with its signature vodka, made from Dańkowskie rye and water from Belvedere’s artesian wells. Californian peaches and Polish apricots are individually steeped in the vodka, infusing it with a unique, fruit-filled character. The spirits are gently redistilled, then blended for depth and balance.
Belvedere Peach Nectar Spritzer
- 2 oz Belvedere Peach Nectar Vodka
- 0.75 oz simple syrup
- 0.75 oz fresh lemon juice
- Soda water
Add Belvedere Peach Nectar Vodka, simple syrup and lemon juice to a shaker without ice and shake. Pour contents of shaker into a highball glass and add ice. Top with soda water and garnish with an orange wedge.