Your bespoke Art de Vivre experience could entail a selection of the below:
- Accommodation in a private apartment or hotel in the heart of Paris, with a chauffeur at your service
- Meals at Michelin-starred restaurants, as well as in a private apartment and hosted by a Michelin-starred chef
- Sail down the river Seine on board a private yacht
- A cocktail masterclass at one of Paris’s trendiest bars
- A morning hunting for treasure at the world-famous Saint Ouen flea market, with guidance from an antiques expert
- An exclusive visit with a renowned designer of porcelain dinnerware for a lesson in French etiquette and traditional table setting
- Exploration of France’s perfume culture and an olfactory workshop at the iconic Guerlain Salon on the Champs Elysées
- A visit to a private apartment to seek out and sample the rarest bottles
- A session with a fashion expert who will select items to suit your taste, followed by a pastry-making session at the Ritz
- Private dining at the historic, 17th-century Château de Janvry outside of Paris, in the company of the owner "
Subject to availability. Please enquire about adding a visit to the Champagne or Cognac region to your experience.