Discover Napa Valley wine country, the Newton Vineyard way. This world-class winery was envisaged and brought to life by husband and wife team after they fell in love with the area in 1977. You'll enjoy an exclusive tour of the pioneering Newton Vineyard, which is based near St. Helena. You will be led by an expert from the estate on your personalized visit, taking in the sweeping views of Napa Valley that sparked the imagination of its founders. You'll also enjoy a Michelin-starred restaurant's picnic near the vineyards they planted and taste the fine wines that result.The Newton vineyard strives to create wines in harmony with nature while also being a place to focus on your inner balance. Reset with a private meditation session at the estate’s highest point, and harvest honey from the estate’s hives and see for yourself. Savor wines from its three distinctive vineyards, and you'll find that every taste is enhanced by the spectacular surroundings.
Whet your appetite with these highlights of your all-day visit:
- Gain insight into Newton’s unique balance with nature and experience breakfast by the vineyard's tranquil ponds.
- Explore the estate’s Spring Mountain vineyard, walking the terroir that brings Newton’s Cabernet Sauvignon grapes the unique individuality you’ll taste in the wines.
- Take a private meditation or yoga session at the estate’s highest point and take in the views
- Taste four wines from Newton’s Single Vineyards range. With your expert host, you’ll pick out the distinctive terroirs of the estate’s three vineyards in each.
- Picnic gourmet style, thanks to a nearby Michelin-starred restaurant. Pair unfiltered chardonnay and local cheeses with honey you can harvest yourself.
- Learn the secrets of Newton’s meticulous wine-making process - perhaps even meet the winemaker himself.
- Discover the cool, quiet barrel caves, carved out of the hillside to create the perfect conditions for ageing wine.
- Transport within the Newton Vineyard