Product DetailsDesigned by the duo behind Public School New York, this sleek, matte-black magnum of the seductively sweet Nectar Impérial Rosé can be illuminated at the base to create a luminous glow. A clever blend of the three main Champagne grape varietals and carefully chosen reserve wines ensures that this demi-sec champagne demonstrates freshness on the finish.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 46-50°F
- When to drink - Drink now through 2020
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët & Chandon Nectar Impérial Rosé Non Vintage
The intensity of pinot noir (45-55%), of which 10% is still red wine; the fleshiness of meunier (35-45%), of which 10% is red wine; and a subtle yet unmistakable freshness from chardonnay (5-10%), of which 20-30% is reserve wines, make up this elegant demi-sec. The dosage of 45 grams per liter gives this champagne a rich, medium-sweet taste.