Product DetailsA generous champagne that embraces its sweetness, this magnum of Moët Nectar Impérial is bright, tropical and vibrant – an original expression of the maison’s style, meant for sharing. Rich and lively, Moët Nectar Impérial is built around the structure of pinot noir, with a demi-sec dosage providing a sumptuous yet fresh sweetness.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, or over ice to enhance the champagne’s fruit flavors
- Service temperature - 50-54ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2019
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët Nectar Impérial Non Vintage
Grapes from more than 200 individual crus are combined to create this cuvée. Primarily pinot noir (40-50%), this blend takes its fleshiness from meunier (30-40%) and its freshness from chardonnay (10-20%). Of the final assemblage, or blend, 20-30% is specially selected reserve wines. The dosage of 45 grams per liter gives this demi-sec champagne a rich, medium-sweet taste.
More to try
Dare to be brave
As a starter, serve foie gras with freshly ground black pepper, or a lightly cured gravlax.
Spicy Indian curries heavy with saffron, or Chinese dishes with cashew and macadamia nuts, are perfect main-course partners.
Pair this champagne with sugary treats such as nougat and toffee, or, for a savory contrast, crumbly, salty blue cheeses.