Product DetailsTropical, exciting and daring, Moët Nectar Impérial is the most exotic expression of the maison’s style, reflecting both the diversity and compatibility of Champagne’s three grape varietals. Rich and lively, Moët Nectar Impérial is built around the structure of pinot noir, with a demi-sec dosage providing a sumptuous yet fresh sweetness.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, or over ice to enhance the champagne’s fruit flavors
- Service temperature - 50-54ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2019
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët Nectar Impérial Non Vintage
Grapes from more than 200 individual crus are combined to create this cuvée. Primarily pinot noir (40-50%), this blend takes its fleshiness from meunier (30-40%) and its freshness from chardonnay (10-20%). Of the final assemblage, or blend, 20-30% is specially selected reserve wines. The dosage of 45 grams per liter gives this demi-sec champagne a rich, medium-sweet taste.
More to try
Dare to be brave
As a starter, serve foie gras with freshly ground black pepper, or a lightly cured gravlax.
Spicy Indian curries heavy with saffron, or Chinese dishes with cashew and macadamia nuts, are perfect main-course partners.
Pair this champagne with sugary treats such as nougat and toffee, or, for a savory contrast, crumbly, salty blue cheeses.