Product DetailsDesigned to be enjoyed over ice, Moët Ice Impérial Rosé is the first rosé champagne of its kind. Heady and fruit-forward, the magnum bottle is ideal for entertaining with a group of friends. Intense fruitiness is characteristic of a rosé champagne, but surprisingly complex notes, designed to be enhanced with the addition of ice, lend this vivid pink champagne an elegant subtlety.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy on ice in the Ice Impérial glass, or a wide-bowled wine / cabernet-style glass
- Service temperature - 50-54ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2019
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Moët Ice Impérial Rosé Non Vintage
The dominance of pinot noir (45-55%), of which 10% is still wine, gives this rosé champagne its color and its depth. Meunier (35-45%), of which 10% is still wine, provides a round and fleshy texture in the mouth and adds to the champagne’s suppleness. Finally, chardonnay grapes (5-10%) impart a polished acidity, and a clean and refreshing finish.
More to try
A playful pink cocktail
- Moët Ice Impérial Rosé
- 5 fresh raspberries
- 1/6 oz rose syrup
- Garnish: ginger slice and rose petal
The beauty of Moët Ice Impérial Rosé is that its flavors sing when it is served over ice. Try it in a La Vie en Rosé cocktail: shake five fresh raspberries with 1/6 oz of rose syrup and pour over ice in a large white wine or cabernet-style glass. Top with Ice Impérial Rosé and garnish your cocktail with fresh ginger slices and rose petals.