Fresh and fragrant, our take on the Negroni brings a taste of Milan Fashion Week to an evening near you. We were inspired by that celebrated cocktail’s bitter-sweet notes. And in a nod to Italy’s fashion greats, we’ve given this all-time classic a contemporary twist.
Its subtle blush of colour and lighter, refreshing style are simple to create. Balance the floral, zesty sweetness of Belvedere Pink Grapefruit vodka, with bitter aperitif and vibrant kombucha... so very ‘now’. We prefer lavender kombucha – but this is Milan, darling. So indulge your inner fashionista, experiment with other flavours – and add a little brio of your own.
How to mix the Lavender Negroni – step by step
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing glass filled with ice
- Stir until cold and strain into a rocks glass on a large cube of ice.
- Garnish with a Pink Grapefruit wedge.
- Mixing glass
- Bar spoon
- Ice tongs
- Rocks Glass. Here we used the Harcourt 1841 Tumbler by Baccarat
- 40 mL Belvedere Pink Grapefruit
- 20 mL Americano
- 10 mL Italian bitter liqueur
- 40 mL Lavender Kombucha
- Pink Grapefruit wedge