Product DetailsA charismatic vintage, reminiscent of some of the maison’s best, the 1995 is generous and full, with length and a fresh finish that is characteristically Krug. Each Krug vintage tells a new story: it’s one of overcoming obstacles to achieve an exceptional balance between freshness, acidity and round, ripe flavors.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Joseph glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavor
- Service temperature - 48-54ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2025+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.5%
Blend and Origin
Krug Vintage 1995
Krug 1995 is the result of blending wines from 18 different plots. A long and hot summer following a spring with prolonged rain and some frost resulted in base wines with a high level of fruitiness, freshness and length. Combining chardonnay (35%), pinot noir (48%) and meunier (17%) ensured an extremely harmonious balance in this vintage.
More to try
A classic Krug for elegant dishes
Enjoy with crispy prawns with lime and ginger, or seared scallops in a pineapple and ginger sauce.
Grilled lobster tails with paprika butter, or veal escalope in a mustard cream sauce will complement this vintage.
Baked fruit desserts are a dreamy combination. Try a caramelized apple tart or peach crumble.