Product DetailsA champagne of surprises, the silky texture and array of flavors in Krug Rosé delight at every turn. Equal to six standard bottles, the jeroboam is made for celebrations. With a philosophy of transcending the idea of vintage, Krug delivers unparalleled color and spice in its rosé. At least five years in the maison’s cellars imparts subtle bubbles and elegance.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Joseph glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavor
- Service temperature - 48-54ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2025+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.5%
Blend and Origin
Krug Rosé Non Vintage
Pinot noir is the backbone of Krug Rosé, complemented by chardonnay and meunier. A large selection of wines spanning several years comprise this blend, and its color and structure stems from the skin-fermented pinot noir wine from Krug’s tiny plot in Aÿ. More than five years’ cellaring contributes to its elegance, followed by one year after disgorgement for balance.
More to try
A unique alternative to red wine
The diverse aromatic palate of Krug Rosé makes it an excellent accompaniment to foie gras or anchovies.
This expressive rosé goes well with full-flavored meats such as lamb, pork chops and beef, umami-rich Peking duck or mildly spicy dishes, such as a prawn curry.