Product DetailsSymbolic of Krug’s dedication to prestige, the Grande Cuvée gains its finesse from at least six years in Krug’s cellar. It is the champagne of choice for those who desire boldness and complexity. Krug Grande Cuvée is luxurious and multifaceted. A prestige champagne that aims to eclipse the idea of vintage, it is created from more than 120 special reserve wines from at least 10 different years.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Joseph glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavor
- Service temperature - 48-54ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2025+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Krug Grande Cuvée Non Vintage
A carefully crafted blend of reserve wines (over 120 from more than 10 different years) brings out the complexity of Krug Grand Cuvée. A very balanced, skilled and precise blend of pinot noir, chardonnay and meunier, this champagne spends at least six years in the Krug cellars gaining the depth, harmony, finesse and elegance for which Krug is so well known.
More to try
Generosity requires delicate but richly flavored dishes
A champagne of such complexity demands the simple smoky warmth of roasted chestnuts or creamy artichoke soup.
The exquisite pairing of black truffles with turbot is one that will not be forgotten.
The explosion of generous flavors will be echoed by a strong aged Parmesan that crumbles and melts in the mouth.