Product DetailsExplore the year. This set combines three bottles of Krug’s fresh and luminous Vintage 2004 with three bottles of Grande Cuvée 160th Edition, a harmonious blend featuring this vintage as its base. This collection perfectly encapsulates what Cellar Master Eric Lebel is aiming for each time he creates a new assemblage. That is, the very best champagne, year after year, vintage and non-vintage.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Joseph glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavour
- Service temperature - 9-12ºC
- When to drink - Drink now through 2025+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.0%
Blend and Origin
Les Créations 2004 Collection
The 2004 vintage benefited from favorable weather in Champagne, meaning good grape ripening conditions and an abundant harvest, and Krug Vintage 2004 is precise and luminous as a result. The 160th Edition, a blend of wines spanning 12 vintages – the oldest from 1990 and the youngest 2004 – is 44% pinot noir, 33% chardonnay and 23% meunier.
Ode to balance
More to try
Match the citrus notes with elegance
Lighter dishes are an ideal match for the fresh citrus notes in the 2004 vintage. Serve seafood such as seared scallops or lobster, or a classic risotto.
Krug Grande Cuvée 160th Edition:
This finessed assemblage will pair well with a dish featuring black truffle or mature Parmesan, which will complement the champagne’s fruity aromas and flavors.