Product DetailsWhether enjoyed neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail, V.S.O.P has a full-bodied and flavorsome smoothness that makes it well suited to any occasion. Share its specialness with this magnum. The ideal expression of a perfectly balanced cognac, Hennessy V.S.O.P originated from an order placed in 1817 by the future King George IV of the United Kingdom for a “Very Superior Old Pale” cognac.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Serve neat, on the rocks or with a dash of water, in a highball or in a cocktail
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
The first V.S.O.P – and still a favorite throughout the world
More to try
- 1 1/4 oz Hennessy V.S.O.P cognac
- 3/4 oz simple syrup
- 1 1/4 oz lemon juice
- Lemon twist
Combine cognac, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and pour into a champagne flute.
Top with champagne and garnish with a small piece of lemon peel.