Product DetailsIt is little surprise that Hennessy Very Special is the world’s most popular cognac. The intense and fruity flavors of V.S make it a versatile cognac to enjoy neat, on ice or as a mixer. V.S is an expression of all that makes Hennessy so well loved. The youngest cognac of the range and a modern take on Hennessy’s 3-Star, it encapsulates Hennessy’s enduring savoir-faire and expertise.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, on the rocks, with a dash of water, in long drinks or refined cocktails
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
The eaux-de-vie used in the V.S are aged between two and eight years. Selected for their vivacity, they are matured in young oak barrels until the cognac achieves the signature consistency and quality that is synonymous with the Hennessy name and the Very Special style.
More to try
- 1 ½ oz Hennessy VS cognac
- ½ a lime quartered
- ½ oz simple syrup or a spoonful of sugar with a splash of soda water
- Garnish: orange twist
Place 4 slices of lime in the bottom of an old fashioned/rocks glass and muddle to extract all juice and essential oils.
Add all other liquids with ice and stir to mix all ingredients together.
Garnish with an orange twist.