Product DetailsAt Hennessy, cognac is not made, it is crafted. And nothing encapsulates this spirit of craftsmanship like the limited-edition Master Blender’s Selection N°2 – an innovative and inimitable blend. The Master Blender’s Selection is a timely expression of the Hennessy eaux-de-vie reserves. Each eau-de-vie brings its own distinctive character to this powerful, rich and round single-batch cognac.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Serve neat, in a tulip-shaped glass, or in a tumbler with ice.
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 43.0%
Blend and Origin
Hennessy Master Blender’s Selection N°2
Hennessy’s master blender has carefully selected the eaux-de-vie, the youngest 10 years old, for this cognac. Each is aged for 18 months in young French oak before further aging in older barrels. It is here where the eaux-de-vie develop their unique character. They are then blended for harmony and balance, expressing at the same time elegance and power.