Welcome to the incredible world of Hennessy cognac, where you, too, can be part of the story. Travel to the Old Town of Cognac, where one of the world’s most revered brandies was born. Explore 250 years of history, discovery and spirit at our 18th-century maison on the banks of the picturesque Charente river. From the tranquil boat ride that transports you to the legendary cellars, to a guided tasting of Hennessy’s carefully crafted cognacs, this is a journey to savor.Our experiences can be reserved at your convenience. Book a minimum of four weeks prior to travel in the low season (April, July, August and November) and eight weeks in the high season (May, June, September and October). Available throughout the year.
Your immersive Hennessy experience includes:
- Two nights plus breakfast at a four-star hotel in Cognac.
- A Clos19 guide to accompany you throughout the day.
- A scenic boat ride along the Charente River, accompanied by a captivating introduction to our maison to discover the faces behind the spirit.
- A tour of our traditional cellars, where we have been storing some of our prized cognacs for over a century.
- Exploration of the Paradis Cellar and Hennessy's vast collection of eaux-de-vie.
- Tastings of our complex, amber-hued cognacs in a private lounge: the bold, sophisticated Hennessy X.O and the floral, velvety Hennessy Paradis.
- Following your tour, a four-course lunch with Hennessy cognacs will be served in a Michelin-starred restaurant.
- A visit to the vineyards to learn about the terroir and the maison's viticultural expertise.
- A hands-on demonstration on crafting classic cognac cocktails.
Subject to availability. Estimated pricing from $3,250 for two guests. Complete our form, and a Customer Care Advisor will be in touch. Payments are taken in GBP (£) with the exchange rate applicable on the purchase date of the experience.
Choose a quantity
This experience is no longer proposed. Please look at our other online offers or contact our customer care service for more information as we have renewed our Champagne and Hennessy experiences.