In the world of cognac, Hennessy’s craft is remarkable. Now Clos19 invites you to explore its story in unique detail, on a customized visit to Cognac. As you trace Hennessy's journey from grape to cellar, discover how it all began in 1765. You'll step inside the exclusive Founder’s Cellar with your private guide. Home to the most precious reserves, it is visited only by the privileged few. And, during tastings in a private salon, experience the unique Paradis Impérial.
From the moment your two-day visit begins, let us immerse you and your friends in the iconic town of Cognac. You will stay in a five-star hotel that was once a former cognac storehouse. There you'll enjoy local cuisine by a Michelin-starred chef and relax in the luxury spa. And when you know Hennessy inside out, why not experiment together with cognac cocktails in a personalized mixology workshop? If you like, a Clos19 ambassador can be on hand at all times to ensure your every need is met.
Your customized two-night tour in Cognac includes:
- Vineyard visit and distillery tour: Wander through the vines as your expert guide explains the intricacies of soils and crus*. Then explore a distillery filled with Hennessy's impressive copper stills.
- Cellar discovery: Savor the peace and quiet of a traditional aging cellar and take a rare chance to explore the Paradis Cellar, where some of the oldest eaux-de-vie are stored.
- Exclusive Founder’s Cellar tour: Few enter this cellar, where the most valuable eaux-de-vie are secluded. In its depths, find a dazzling art installation celebrating Hennessy’s precision.
- Two guided tastings: First, explore the influence of the barrels on Hennessy’s eaux-de-vie and understand the effects of age. Later, take a tour through the making of Paradis Impérial, the highest expression of the Master Blender’s art.
- Mixology workshop: Experiment with Hennessy cocktails, led by an expert mixologist. See how different recipes can accentuate contrasting aspects of the cognac’s character.
- Five-star accommodation: Spend two nights at the Chais Monnet hotel and spa, created in a former cognac storehouse. Exclusive use of the spa can be arranged**.
- Gourmet dinners: Explore the region’s flavors through innovative menus from Chais Monnet’s Michelin-starred chef Sébastien Broda.
- Dedicated transfers during your stay with a private chauffeur
- Clos19 ambassador** and Hennessy private guide: To cater for all your requirements.
*Vineyard visits take place in spring and summer.
** Additional fee applies.