Breathe in, breathe out. If it’s peace and serenity that you seek, join the Glenmorangie’s homeland to savour the calming beauty and time-honoured traditions of the Scottish Highlands, curated exclusively for Clos19. Not for nothing does this single malt whisky’s name mean ‘the glen of tranquillity’.From the country-house comfort of Glenmorangie’s Highland home, let us lift your spirits with a private falconry display, beckon you into the quietest reaches of the Distillery’s warehouses for a personal tasting session, and invite you to discover the craft of Scotland’s earliest artists, chisel in hand. You'll feast on the very best Highland produce and explore Glenmorangie’s exceptional Scotch varieties before we seduce your senses over a sought-after single malt scotch as the bagpipes play your favorite song.
May we suggest:
- A two-night stay in the traditional elegance of Glenmorangie’s Highland home.
- A dazzling falconry display on your doorstep.
- An afternoon to enhance your senses, with a blindfolded exploration of aromas, a tailored cooking demonstration, and a Scotch and cheese pairing.
- Glenmorangie cocktails and a private dinner showcasing the exceptional local seafood.
- A rare masterclass from sculptor Barry Grove exploring the stone-carving of the land’s earliest artists and the chance to try their craft for yourself.
- A personal tour of the Glenmorangie Distillery with an expert guide that culminates in an exclusive warehouse tasting session.
- A final evening of feasting and music with a four-course culinary dinner, a private serenade from the House’s piper, and a drink from Glenmorangie’s exclusive Vintage Collection, Bond House No. 1.
- Transfers to and from Inverness railway station or airport.