Product DetailsPerfectly balanced and distinctive, Glenmorangie 18 Years Old is a rare single malt scotch of considerable vibrancy and finesse. Glenmorangie’s complex maturation techniques – time in ex-bourbon and Spanish Oloroso sherry casks – help to create a single malt with an extraordinary range of flavors.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 43.0%
Blend and Origin
Glenmorangie 18 Years Old
After 15 years of maturation in American white-oak, ex-bourbon casks, around 30% of the whisky is transferred into Spanish Oloroso sherry casks for three years. When both parts have reached 18 years, they are blended together. The Oloroso casks provide an incredible degree of vibrancy, while the American oak balances the raisin-like sweetness of the sherry.
More to try
- 50 mL Glenmorangie whisky
- 1 brown sugar cube
- Dash of Angostura bitters
- Dash of soda water or water
- Orange zest
- Maraschino cherries
Place the sugar cube in an Old-Fashioned glass and wet it down with a dash of orange bitters and a short splash of water or club soda. Crush the sugar.
Squeeze the orange peel to release the oils and add to the glass.
Add the ice cubes, pour in the whisky and stir.
Garnish with maraschino cherries