Product DetailsDom Pérignon champagnes evolve through a series of plénitudes – points at which they reach their full expression. The 1985 vintage has reached its third plénitude after more than three decades of maturation.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 50-54ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2030+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.5%
Blend and Origin
Dom Pérignon Blanc P3 1985
The year was marked by two unusually cold periods, in January and April, when frost destroyed about 10 percent of the vineyard. Flowering was slow and difficult but was given a boost by hot sunshine in early July. The harvest took place in ideal conditions beginning on September 30.