Product DetailsDom Pérignon champagnes evolve through a series of plénitudes – points at which they reach their full expression. The 1988 Rosé has reached its second plénitude after 28 years of maturation.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 50-54ºF
- When to drink - Drink now through 2030+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.5%
Blend and Origin
Dom Pérignon Rosé P3 1988
A particularly mild and rainy winter was followed by a warm, dry spring. Flowering occurred early and quickly during the warm, sunny month of June. Heavy rainfall in July was followed by hot, dry weather from early August to September 10, creating excellent conditions for the maturing process. Harvest date: September 26 and 27.