With its minimalism and expressive warmth, this quintessential vintage champagne celebrates an extraordinary milestone in the story of Dom Pérignon.Created from a harvest of rare balance, it encapsulates the vision shared by the House’s renowned cellar master Richard Geoffroy and his successor Vincent Chaperon, as the Dom Pérignon torch passes from one to the other.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy in a Dom Pérignon glass or white wine glass to fully explore the depth of aroma and flavour
- Service temperature - 50-54°F
- When to drink - From now to 2030+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 12.50%
Blend and Origin
Dom Pérignon Vintage 2008
The summer of 2008 was characterized by grey days and a yearning for sun in Champagne. But just as harvest began in September, blue skies finally arrived, to bring the vintage to its best. To capitalize on such perfect conditions, picking was spread out for as long as possible. The result was Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes of outstanding balance – riper than anyone dared hope.
Play with contrast... and try it with Thai
Begin with fresh oysters, and a garnish of Thai basil, or make a Thai-spiced salad that will amplify and accentuate this wine’s effervescence.
Experiment with the duality of mineral notes and fresh fruit, in a dish which pairs langoustine with papaya or octopus carpaccio with a citrussy dressing.