Product DetailsThe 33rd vintage of the iconic Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc is crisp, mineral, elegant and age-worthy. A beautiful expression of New Zealand's Malborough terroir with ripe, juicy stone fruit and lemongrass notes. 2017 was challenging vintage for Malborough: an ideal growing season allowed grapes to ripen beautifully just before the rain arrived with cyclone Debbie. Yields were low and quality was chosen over quantity.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 46-50°F
- When to drink - Drink now through 2027
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Screw Cap
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
- Alcohol by volume - 13.0%
More to try
Sauvignon blanc that sings with seafood
This sauvignon has the fruit to stand up to asparagus spears in butter, yet the elegance and minerality to enhance the subtle, saltiness of oysters without overwhelming them.
It can take fleshier, more flavorful fish and seafood dishes such as salmon with dill sauce or mussels.
It's a winner with goat cheese. But a citrus-flavored cheesecakes will work as well if not overly sweet.