Product DetailsSweet Star draws on Chandon’s French heritage while channeling the innovative spirit of California. This is a sophisticated and vibrant sparkling white wine. Crafted using traditional champagne grape varietals, Sweet Star is delightfully lush and semi-sweet, with notes of white stone fruits, Rainier cherry and nectarine.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Chilled, or try Sweet Star over ice, with a sprig of mint or a wedge of grapefruit.
- Service temperature - 46-50°F
- When to drink - From now to 2020
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (50-59°F), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Additional information - Contains sulfites
Blend and Origin
Chandon California Sweet Star
Chardonnay, pinot noir and meunier grapes are blended and aged using traditional methods to create a sparkling wine that extracts the best of the conditions afforded by the Californian landscape. The unique microclimates of Chandon’s Carneros and Mt Veeder vineyards and the proximity of San Pablo Bay result in grapes of optimum acidity for sparkling wine.
A match for spicy dishes
Pair with indulgent dessert classics such as crème brûléeor lemon meringue pie.