The Caipiroska is best described as a Brazilian classic with an Eastern European twist. Belvedere vodka, made in Poland at the Polmos Żyrardów distillery, replaces the traditional Cachaça in this deeply refreshing drink. Orange and limes add a tart taste to the delicious beverage, but don’t forget the raspberries too - yes, they’re a garnish but their sweetness provides the finishing touch. As long as you respect the balance of sweet and sour, most fruit combinations are possible: passion fruit and lime, grapefruit and pomegranate seeds … play around and have fun!
How to make a Caipiroska step by step
- Place the orange and lime in a glass.
- Add the simple syrup and muddle
- Pour in the Belvedere vodka and gently stir
- Add crushed ice and then finally the raspberries as garnish
- Ice tongs
- Mixing Spoon
- Garnish tweezers
- Lowball glass
- 1½ oz Belvedere Vodka
- 1/4 oz simple syrup
- 3 wedges of lime
- 3 wedges of orange or for a bitter kick, grapefruit (optional)
- 3 raspberries