Product DetailsBelvedere Vodka, created from just three vital ingredients - rye, water and character - is the ultimate expression of luxury vodka and 600 years of Polish expertise. Soft and smooth, with hints of cream and spice, this spirit is quadruple-distilled with purified water from Belvedere’s own artesian wells, allowing the complexity of Dańkowskie rye to shine through.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Serve neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store in your refrigerator, rather than the freezer, to retain Belvedere’s flavors and aromas
- Closure - Screw Cap
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
In 2013, Poland created a geographical appellation for vodka – a mark of authenticity and quality. Belvedere adheres to these standards, using only Polish ingredients and crafting its spirits entirely in the country. Belvedere uses Dańkowskie rye, which is fermented locally, quadruple-distilled and blended with Belvedere's artesian water. No additives are ever used.
More to try
Vodka Martini 06:01
- 2 oz Belvedere
- 1/3 oz Dolin Dry vermouth
- Grapefruit zest
Combine ingredients in a mixing glass and stir over ice until very cold.
Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a pink grapefruit twist.