Product DetailsA robust, savory flavor profile sets this single-estate rye vodka apart. Belvedere has created a spirit that truly captures the influence of the Smogóry Forest terroir. Grown on land dominated by thick woodland – and protected from the harsh Polish winter – the Diamond Dańkowskie rye used to craft Smogóry Forest creates a vodka with toasty, saline and sweet flavors.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Serve neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store in your refrigerator, rather than the freezer, to retain Belvedere’s flavors and aromas
- Closure - Screw Top
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
Belvedere Single Estate Rye Smogóry Forest Vodka
In a small village in the far west of Poland, Belvedere’s Smogóry Forest estate is located in a densely wooded area where the humid Atlantic air keeps winters mild and summers long. This unspoiled environment allows the baker’s-grade Diamond Dańkowskie rye to develop a strong character and a notable flavor profile. The vodka is left unfiltered to allow the rye to shine.
Remember the Grain
- 1½ oz Belvedere Smogóry Forest
- 1/3 oz sweet vermouth
- 1 tsp absinthe
- 2 dashes chocolate bitters
Stir the ingredients together to combine and pour into a short tumbler over one large ice cube. Garnish with an orange twist ,