Product DetailsTo create this delicate and floral vodka, the finest rye is cultivated from a single estate in northern Poland. Lake Bartęźek is left unfiltered to allow the lakeside terroir to shine through. The region’s soil and harsh climate encourage Belvedere’s Diamond Dańkowskie rye to develop a multi-layered character. The resulting vodka is surprisingly subtle, smooth and inviting.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Serve neat, on the rocks or in a cocktail
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store in your refrigerator, rather than the freezer, to retain Belvedere’s flavors and aromas
- Closure - Screw Cap
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0%
Blend and Origin
Belvedere Single Estate Rye Bartęźek Lake Vodka
In a small village in the far west of Poland, Belvedere’s Smogóry Forest estate is located in a densely wooded area where the winters are mild and the summers long. This environment allows the baker’s-grade Diamond Dańkowskie rye to develop a strong character and a distinctive flavor profile. The vodka is left unfiltered to allow the rye to shine.
Diamond Rye Back
- 1 1/2 oz Belvedere Lake Bartężek
- 2 tsp crème de pêche
- 2 tsp amontillado sherry
- 1 tsp green chartreuse
- 1 dash of anise
Shake all ingredients with ice, then strain into a stemmed glass. Garnish with a grapefruit twist.