An extremely peaty, complex and smoky single malt scotch, Ardbeg Ten Years Old is a spirit to be revered. Multi-award-winning, Ardbeg’s flagship scotch reflects the best of Islay. Engrave this bottle with a personal message for a remarkable gift.
Characterized by a diverse array of flavors ranging from lemon and lime to toffee, this single malt allows the natural sweetness of the malt to shine through – a wonderfully balanced scotch.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 46.0%
Blend and Origin
Ardbeg Ten Years Old
Appreciated around the world for its strong, peaty flavors, Ardbeg Ten Years Old is produced by craftsmen who harvest phenolic malt to create a spirit with smoky yet sweet flavors. Matured in first-fill and second-fill ex-bourbon American oak casks, Ten Years Old is non-chill filtered, which retains maximum flavor and gives the whisky added depth and body.
- 1 2/3 oz Ardbeg 10 Years Old single malt scotch
- 5/6 oz fresh lemon juice
- 5/6 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Garnish: cherry or orange slice
Pour ingredients into a shaker, fill with ice and shake for 10 seconds (if using the egg white, give it a little extra muscle and a little extra time).
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, or into an ice-filled old fashioned/rocks glass. Garnish with a cherry, a slice of orange, or both, or nothing at all.