Product DetailsFor the true connoisseur, few gifts could be greater than the peaty and complex Ardbeg Ten Years Old set. Mini bottles of Corryvreckan and Uigeadail showcase the breadth of the Ardbeg range. Characterized by a diverse array of flavors ranging from lemon and lime to toffee, this single malt allows the natural sweetness of the malt to shine through – a wonderfully balanced scotch.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or 2-3 large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Alcohol by volume - 46.0%
Blend and Origin
Ardbeg Ten Years Old
Appreciated around the world for its strong, peaty flavors, Ardbeg Ten Years Old is produced by craftsmen who harvest phenolic malt to create a spirit with smoky yet sweet flavors. Matured in first-fill and second-fill ex-bourbon American oak casks, Ten Years Old is non-chill filtered, which retains maximum flavor and gives the whisky added depth and body.
More to try
- 1 2/3 oz Ardbeg 10 Years Old single malt scotch
- 5/6 oz fresh lemon juice
- 5/6 oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Garnish: cherry or orange slice
Pour ingredients into a shaker, fill with ice and shake for 10 seconds (if using the egg white, give it a little extra muscle and a little extra time).
Strain into a chilled cocktail glass, or into an ice-filled old fashioned/rocks glass. Garnish with a cherry, a slice of orange, or both, or nothing at all.