Imagine a landscape that only a handful of people will ever get to see in their lifetime. Then imagine flying there on a specially commissioned jet, landing on a custom-carved ice runway, and experiencing hours on end of continuous daylight. Welcome to Antarctica. Relax in an exclusive luxury camp with a maximum of 12 guests and enjoy your choice of activities: everything from leisurely hikes or ice climbing to penguin visits and ice-tunnel exploration. Indulge in signature Clos19 meals and toast to it all with our fine champagnes, wines and spirits.
Do as much or as little as you like during this eight-day Clos19 tour of Antarctica. Get in touch with us and a tour specialist will help you design the perfect trip. Please note that dates and planned activities may vary and are subject to weather conditions in Antarctica.
In the icy expanse of Antarctica, warm up with exciting activities, fine foods and Clos19 tastings. Your experience includes:
- Airport transfers to your hotel on arrival in Cape Town.
- Flights from Cape Town to Antarctica on a specially commissioned jet.
- A day with emperor penguins at Atka Bay.
- A chance to explore brilliant blue ice waves and tunnels.
- A visit to a Russian science base, ending with a relaxing sauna.
- A gastronomic experience without compare – sumptuous Clos19 signature feasts and tastings of our iconic champagnes, wines and spirits.
- Flights to the South Pole, the southernmost place on Earth, to explore the polar plateau.
- All accommodation, guides, travel, and food and drink in Antarctica.
- The use of key items of polar clothing as outlined on our equipment list.