For a stylish seasonal tipple, why not try with a zingy winter margarita? It’s simple to make and yet sophisticated and stylish in its appearance. For added interest swipe a lime around the rim of the glass, and gently dab the rim in salt. Then mix simple syrup, lime juice, mezcal, Volcàn de mi Terra tequila and egg white in a shaker. Shake well, add ice and shake again to cool the liquid. Strain the frothy mixture into a classic margarita glass, and it’s ready to serve.
How to make a Winter Margarita; the step by step recipe
- Run the lime around the rim of the glass and dab in salt.
- Add simple syrup, lime juice, mezcal, Volcàn de mi Terra tequila and egg white in a shaker.
- Shake, add two ice cubes. Shake again, and strain into a margarita glass.
- Margarita glass
- 30 mL / 1 oz Volcàn de mi Terra tequila
- 30 mL / 1 oz mezcal
- 30 mL / 1 oz lime juice
- 20 mL / ¾ oz simple syrup
- 1 egg white
- Salt and lime around rim