WhistlePig's 15 Year Straight Rye is one of the oldest whiskeys bottled at the farm and one of the first to be finished in Vermont Estate Oak.The three year Vermont Estate Oak finish gives the liquid time to deepen flavors and acquire an ascertiveness and wiseness that go beyond the 15 year age statement. With 97 Points from Wine Enthusiast, this is one of the highest rated Rye Whiskeys of all times.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or two or three large rocks of ice
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Drink responsibly
- Alcohol by volume - 46 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
Barrels crafted from local Vermont oak lie at the heart of the whiskey's flavour profile. Vermont's cold winters and short growing season mean the trees develop tightly packed growth rings, and it's this dense grain that imparts the rye with layer upon layer of flavour during maturation. Custom chars and toasts by the late Master Distiller Dave Pickerell add to the barrels' flair.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.