Free shipping for order over £150
Complimentary 14 days return
Customer support - email & phone
Warm and enticing.
Fragrant allspice, orange peel, anise, oak, char and caramel.
Sweet on the palate, with hints of caramel and vanilla, followed by rye spice and mint. A long finish of warm butterscotch and caramel.
Whiskey Blender, WhistlePig
BLEND AND ORIGIN:
WHISTLEPIG 10 YEAR OLD SMALL BATCH RYE
One of the few 100% rye whiskies available, WhistlePig 10 Year Old has its origins in Alberta, Canada.
But its celebrated reputation comes from reageing in new, charred American oak before being finished in first-fill ex-bourbon barrels.
HOW TO ENJOY:
WhistlePig 10 Year Old Small Batch Rye
- Service temperature - Room temperature
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Alcohol by volume - 50 % Vol.
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Health warning - Drink responsibly
- How to serve - Enjoy neat, with a little water or two or three large rocks of ice