Made from 100% Weber blue agave from the lowlands of Jalisco, Mexico, Volcan de mi Tierra Cristalino is a blend of añejo (aged) and extra-añejo tequilas – surprisingly bright and clear despite its robust, rich flavours.Time in cognac and whisky casks imparts deep, creamy notes of vanilla, caramel and chocolate to Cristalino, with unique complexity gained from the terroir. Careful filtering keeps it clear.
How to enjoy
- The perfect serve - Enjoy neat or over ice
- Service temperature - 4°C
- When to drink - Ready to drink
- Storage advice - Store upright in a cool, dark, dry place
- Closure - Cap With Cork
- Health warning - Enjoy Volcan de mi Tierra responsibly
- Alcohol by volume - 40.0 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
A blend of añejo and extra-añejo tequila, Cristalino is crafted from 100% blue weber agave from Jalisco’s lowlands. The añejo is aged in Glenmorangie whisky casks and the extra-añejo in Hennessy cognac casks. Before blending, the tequilas are carefully filtered to remove any amber colour, while retaining their complex character.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.