Life tastes better in colour.
In the same way artists blend colours, Veuve Clicquot blends wines. The Veuve Clicquot Colorama Dinner draws inspiration from the world of painting and re-interprets the art of blending in a very modern, vivid and enticing way.
This May, Veuve Clicquot is celebrating the colourful world of culinary art at Lima restaurant. Combined with Lima's mouthwatering Peruvian gastronomy, this dinner experience offers a creative five-course menu paired with five Veuve Clicquot champagnes.
£100 per person
A creative five course bespoke menu by Head Chef Robert Ortiz:
- Sweet potato ceviche and pumpkin fritters with dry fruits paired with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label
- Lobster and nashi pear paired with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Extra Brut Extra Old
- Salmon tiradito and asparagus paired with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Rosé
- Veal loin, andean tubers and potato paired with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Vintage 2008
- Rice pudding with coconut and pineapple sorbet paired with a glass of Veuve Clicquot Rich
Choose a quantity
The event will start at 7pm with seating at 7:45pm.
Bookings are subject to availability. Non refundable ticket in case of cancellation.