Like bubbles at your birthday party or celebrating a special occasion? Then dial it up this summer, and host a sparkling celebration at Veuve Clicquot, in Champagne. Hand in hand with this historical champagne House, we’re planning a sensational day-long party, exclusively for you and up to 45 guests. Nestled in the vineyards and overflowing with elegance, the historic Manoir de Verzy and its beautiful garden will be entirely yours for the day – its signature Yellow Label champagne, yellow bow-tied waiters, yellow tables, and all...
Arrive the evening before and enjoy dinner at the Michelin Starred restaurant at the Royal Champagne Hotel & Spa. The next morning begins with a guided tour of the cellars and vineyard before arriving at the Manoir de Verzy for aperitifs in the garden. If you fancy sabrage, perhaps you’ll be the one to get the party started. Then enjoy a sit-down lunch or a high-end garden party and let the celebration commence. We’re thinking big bottles, precious vintages, a party artist, photographer, yellow bicycles and more. Celebrate with a cake from a Michelin-starred kitchen... you choose the flavour, then let the cake speak for itself.
• Two night stay and One Michelin Starred dinner in the newly renovated Royal Champagne Hotel & Spa
• A personal tour of the historic cellars and a vineyard exploration with an expert winemaker on hand.
• A garden reception at Veuve Clicquot’s historic Manoir de Verzy, just beyond the Verzy vineyard, with Yellow Label, or cocktails made with Veuve Clicquot Rich – the House’s mixology champagne. Try sabrage,– and taste Veuve Clicquot with accessories in its signature yellow.
• A sumptuous four-course lunch in the Manoir’s elegant dining room, perfectly paired with five or more vintages of Veuve Clicquot’s prestige cuvée, La Grande Dame. Or a lavish garden party outdoors, created from the finest ingredients – we suggest big bottles for that touch.
• A celebratory cake made by the pastry chef of Michelin-starred restaurant. Tell us your tastes, and he’ll create something out of this world.
• A cycle tour on the House’s yellow bikes – because there’s nothing like freewheeling through Champagne for a different perspective.
For additional fees the following can also be added :
• Transfers from Train Station or Airport, transfers on the day
• Turn the Lunch event into a Dinner Event
• A party artist who’ll create a unique canvas to remember your day by. Or help him paint a photo wall with your guests... then strike a pose.
• A personalised photo booth. Put on some Veuve Clicquot accessories and indulge your mischievous side.
• The vintage to match your special date – if it’s in the cellars, it can be yours.
• Limited Edition Veuve Clicquot Gifting and Accessories