A modern craft cider from a family-run château in the heart of Normandy, France, Sassy L'inimitable Brut Cider is made from 100% organic apples. L'inimitable (the inimitable) is the maison's flagship cider.This sparkling cider balances fruit with acidity and brut with off-dry. It has pronounced notes of apple followed by a clean woodiness, making it a grown-up cider for contemporary tastes.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 8°C
- When to drink - Drink now
- Storage advice - Store vertically in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 5.20 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
22 varieties of apples, mainly bitter sweet and tart, are pressed and fermented to make Sassy L'inimitable Brut Cider. These varieties are grown close to forest massifs which give the apples their very particular acidity. The soil type – limono clay – adds a sweetness to the fruit.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.