Setting out to change perceptions about cider and perry, Maison Sassy has created a thoroughly modern, low-alcohol pear cider made from 100% organic fruit grown in the heart of Normandy.This artisanal pear cider is delicate and refined, combining fine bubbles and clean flavours with a tangy finish. Perry is sometimes called the champagne of Normandy, and with Le Vertueux it's clear to see why.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 8°C
- When to drink - Drink now
- Storage advice - Store vertically in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 2.50 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
12 varieties of pear, mainly white plant, vinot, antricotin and belle-verge, are pressed and fermented to make Sassy Le Vertueux Pear Cider. These are grown close to forest massifs that give the specimens their very particular acidity. The soil type – limono clay – adds a sweetness to the fruit.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.