A craft rosé cider from a family-owned Château in Normandy, France, Sassy La Sulfureuse (the passionate) Cider is made from 100% organic apples and is dry, tart and intense.Sassy La Sulfureuse is naturally deep coral in colour due to one of the varieties of apple used – sweet and tangy pink-fleshed Geneva crabapples from Château de Sassy's orchards.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 8°C
- When to drink - Drink now
- Storage advice - Store vertically in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 3.00 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
18 varieties of apples – mainly sweet and tangy – are pressed and fermented to make Sassy La Sulfureuse Cider. These varieties are grown close to forest massifs which give the apples their very particular acidity. The soil type – limono clay – adds a sweetness to the fruit.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.