A heartbeat from Paris, lies Champagne. In one incredible day, deep dive with us into Ruinart – and find out all you need to know about the first champagne house. Ruinart’s renowned host will take you on an exclusive tour of the House and its extraordinary cellars. Then enjoy a personal tasting, walk the vineyards, and, through the marvels of virtual reality, watch Ruinart’s story come to life at your table.
Established in 1729, at the dawn of French art de vivre, the first champagne house is renowned for its savoir-faire and enduring connection with the world of art. In celebration of your visit, at lunch, Ruinart will share its secrets with you. The lights in the House’s dining room dim, then the tiny illustrated figure of Petit R appears on your plate. As if by magic, you are immersed in the world of Ruinart...
Here’s what we have planned for your visit:
- A welcome by Ruinart’s renowned host who will guide you through the House’s inspiring story and its art.
- A personal tour through the majestic crayères, or cellars – part of a UNESCO World Heritage site – for a unique insight into the creation of Ruinart’s champagne.
- An exclusive tasting of five Ruinart champagnes, including the House’s signature expression and celebrated vintages, during an immersive five-course Petit lunch or dinner experience, available only to the most select guests, and sure to delight with its whimsical, 3D depiction of Ruinart.
- A walk in the vineyards of Sillery where Ruinart’s renowned Chardonnay grapes are nurtured and hand-picked at their height of ripeness.
- A gourmet dinner created by a Michelin-starred chef at a nearby restaurant, if your schedule allows*
- Dedicated transfers from Paris to Reims and back, by car or helicopter*
*additional cost applies.