Product DetailsExplore Newton’s dedication to creating wonderful wines in harmony with nature, through this elegant vintage, which balances a bright character with striking depth and complexity. Meticulously created and bottled unfiltered to reveal the fruit's fullest expression, the 2016 is a crisp, fresh celebration of the Californian estate’s beautiful Napa Valley home.
How to enjoy
- Service temperature - 10-12°C
- When to drink - Drink now through 2028+
- Storage advice - Store horizontally in a cool (10-15°C), dark place, and away from vibrations
- Closure - Cork
- Health warning - Contains sulphites
- Alcohol by volume - 14 % Vol.
Blend and Origin
The 2016 growing season began early and throughout July and August, gentle weather allowed the grapes to develop at a steady pace. By the end of August, thanks to several warm days, they reached their ultimate ripeness. Matured in French oak barrels (24% new, for a skilful balance of oak flavours), over 12 months, the wine is concentrated and deep, yet also bright and fresh.
This product can only be purchased by persons over 18 years of age.