Isaac Carew: Nduja Bruschetta & Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial
A chef, model and author, Isaac Carew has cooked alongside the best, and has a passion for creating comfort food with luxurious touches. Here he has created a new take on an Italian classic, a stylish and easy-to-make snack ready for when your guests walk in the door. Spicy nduja sausage, fragrant basil and fresh tomatoes are presented beautifully on grilled toasts and paired with Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial. Brightly fruity, it is the perfect partner to strong-flavoured dishes.
HOW TO MAKE ISAAC CAREW'S NDUJA BRUSCHETTA:
- 1 large onion
- 100 g fresh Nduja
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 tin plum tomatoes
- 2 punnets of cherry tomatoes
- Tomato paste
- Large bunch basil
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh baguettes
- Drizzle olive oil onto a grill pan over medium heat.
- Place bread slices onto grill pan and drizzle tops with additional olive oil.
- Cut tip off of garlic clove and rub onto the top side of the bread slice.
- Grill bread until lightly toasted, flipping to grill the other side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove from grill to a serving platter.
- Serve the sauce on the warm slices of bread with torn basil & grated Parmesan.